The focus of Ecker + Ecker is on health care questions of the German market.
In this area, Ecker + Ecker provides comprehensive support for manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics.
- What are the market access hurdles for my product?
- How does benefit assessment according to AMNOG impact market access in Germany?
- Who are key stakeholders on national and regional level? How do you approach them? How do you communicate?
- What are the interfaces with traditional sales activities?
- How can success in market access be measured?
- What are the components of a successful strategy?
- What do we need apart from a good dossier?
- How can you negotiate successfully?
- Is my product subject to this new assessment?
- What are the risks involved?
- How can you prepare best?
- What are typical rebates under AMNOG?
- How does price negotation in Germany influence international launch sequence?
- Which reimbursement hurdles do exist apart from AMNOG?
- What reference price do we have to expect?
- How to influence reference pricing and reference price level?
- When will the reference price change?
- Is a hearing procedure worthwhile?
- How should the statement be presented?
- How can indirect comparisons enhance my product's evidence?
- How should an indirect comparison for the German benefit assessment be designed?
- How can you optimally edit the trial data?
- Which additional analyses are necessary and helpful?
- Which are the current tenders?
- How can you find the best bid?
- Does this contract pay?