The focus of Ecker + Ecker is on health care questions of the German market.
In this area, Ecker + Ecker provides comprehensive support for manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics.
- What are the market access hurdles for my product?
- How does benefit assessment according to AMNOG impact market access in Germany?
- Who are key stakeholders on national and regional level? How do you approach them? How do you communicate?
- How can success in market access be measured?
- What are the components of a successful strategy?
- What do we need apart from a good dossier?
- How can you negotiate successfully?
- What are typical rebates under AMNOG?
- How does price negotation in Germany influence the international launch sequence?
- Which reimbursement hurdles do exist apart from AMNOG?
- What does a successful European HTA strategy look like?
- What is the impact of an EU consultation on the German dossier strategy?
- How can the evidence available be presented in an optimal way?
- Which is the right pathway to the reimbursement of my product?
- How do I prepare the application for testing?
- How can my product be mapped in a remuneration catalogue?
- Is my DiGA potentially reimbursable by statutory health insurance?
- What are the related preconditions?
- How can you successfully negotiate the reimbursement price?
- What reference price do we have to expect?
- How to influence reference pricing and reference price level?
- Is a hearing procedure worthwhile?
- How can indirect comparisons enhance my product's evidence?
- How should an indirect comparison for the German benefit assessment be designed?
- How can you optimally edit the trial data?
- Which additional analyses are necessary and helpful?