Ecker + Ecker has around 60 interdisciplinary experts in its permanent staff. All of them hold post-graduate degrees in pharmacy, biology, biochemistry, health economics or similar disciplines. All of them have several years of consulting experience in healthcare and expert knowledge of the market for pharmaceuticals in Germany. They are supported by an experienced team which provides back office as well as research services.
- Market Access
- Benefit assessment of pharmaceuticals
- Benefit assessment of high-risk medical devices
- Pricing and reimbursement
- Reference pricing for pharmaceuticals
- Indirect comparisons and meta-analyses
- Bids and tenders