Ecker + Ecker
Ecker + Ecker GmbH is a consultancy dedicated to healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team serves manufacturers of pharmaceutical products, diagnostics, and medical devices.
E + E was established by Dr. Thomas Ecker, Dr. Christof Ecker and Dr. Claudia Pütz. Thomas has 15 years of experience in Health Care Policy and he is a much sought-after expert for benefit assessment in Germany. He holds a PhD in health economics (University of Bayreuth) and has been chief executive officer at EPC HealthCare for 5 years. Christof has over 5 years of experience in advising clients in aspects such as reference pricing and market analytics. He holds a PhD in physics (University of Berlin) and a MBA in healthcare management (EBS). Claudia has over 20 years of experience working for statutory health insurances. She has held senior leadership roles at AOK Berlin, Techniker Krankenkasse and Accenture. Claudia has a degree in mathematics (University of Mainz) and a PhD in health economics (University of Bayreuth).
We offer a wide range of services with focus on
- Market Access
- Benefit assessment in Germany (as defined by AMNOG)
- Pathways to reimbursement for medical devices
- Reimbursement of digital health applications
- Pricing and reimbursement
- Reference pricing
- Indirect comparisons and meta-analyses
- Clinical trial evaluation for the Early Benefit Assessment
- Bids and tenders from statutory health insurance companies