Indirect Comparisons and Meta-Analyses
In order to provide proof of evidence-based findings, indirect comparisons and meta-analyses are very important in early benefit assessments, and thus to demonstrate the additional benefit of a new pharmaceutical over the relevant comparative therapy.
The following services are provided by Ecker + Ecker:
- Analysis planning and performance
- Systematic literature search
- Data extraction and validation
- Raw data analysis for calculation with SAS and R (e.g. adaptation of population, subgroups, operationalisation of end products)
- Indirect comparisons (Bucher´s method, mixed treatment comparison) and meta-analyses
- Assessing indirect comparisons
Ecker + Ecker works in accordance with the internationally recognised standards of evidence-based medicine and in line with the G-BA requirements and IQWiG methods paper.
Tel. +49 (40) 41 33 081-13